Powered By Blogger

Pages


I’m thinking about you so much…time doesn’t stop for me
My empty heart still can’t find your feelings

I can never draw the same picture twice
But my emotions are just repeating over and over again

Let me listen to your “love song.”
I stared at your profile
I want to know about you, now that I’ve met you

No matter how lonely I get, I have a feeling we’ll meet again
I don’t need a reason; I know I can’t turn back

With the way it is now
I’ll just become a part of your memory, right?
My emotions shone like the depths of tears…

Let me listen to your “love song.” Your profile…
I understand there’s a person you’re gazing at right in front of you but…


Please give me wings and believe that, just as with this song
I swear
I’ve decided to accept all the past

I hum the “love song”…I want to touch your smiling face
Even though I know that there’s someone you’re gazing at

My “love song” never ends - I’ve already met you

…It never will end… LOVE & TRUTH

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment